Lemon Myrtle Crocodile Steak with Mango
- 500g crocodile steak
- 1 jar Lemon Myrtle & Coconut Sauce
- 1 mango peeled & sliced
- 1 to 2 tbsp Oil for frying
- Season crocodile steak with salt & pepper. Best cooked from frozen as during the thawing process most of the moisture runs out decreasing the flavour.
- Heat oil to very hot in frying pan and cook for 2 minutes on either side & allow to stand for at least 2-3 minutes before slicing at an angle.
- Warm Lemon Myrtle & Coconut Sauce.
- Arrange sliced mango on a plate with the steak and drizzle the sauce & serve.