Wild Boar Sausage with Chickpea mash
- 6 -8 wild boar sausages
- 1 x 450 g tin chickpeas, drained
- 125 ml vegetable stock
- 1 jar Macadamia Nut Satay Sauce
- Cook the sausages on a hot griddle until well done. To reduce fat, braise the sausage with about an inch of water, pricking the casings to let out the fat. When the sausage has cooked to the point fat is running, remove the sausage & cook.
- Reserve about 4-5 tablespoon of the stock.
- Cook the chick peas with the rest of the stock until the chick peas fall apart and the liquid has evaporated enough to beat into a smooth mash. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the Macadamia Nut Sauce with the reserved stock.
- Serve a heaped spoon of chickpea mash and a couple of sausages and generously pour the Macadamia Nut Sauce.